MomsNextMove.com is a community created by women, for women…
- Provide a forum for women to discuss issues associated with leaving and reentering the workforce such as adjusting family finances, dealing with a spouse and children, handling backlash, returning to school, changing careers, working part-time and operating a business from home;
- Give women a place to share their success stories of leaving and returning to work;
- Offer women the opportunity to share their thoughts about how their profession or field could do a better job in allowing them to transition back into the workforce in a meaningful way;
- Create an on-line network of women leaving work to raise children and going back to work again;
- Share the latest information on policy issues associated with women making these transitions;
- Provide links to resources helpful to women in this position;
- Describe the latest products useful to women working part-time or working from home.